Live, Virtual Tutoring vs In-person Tutoring for Learners with Special Needs
There are so many reasons that parents choose tutoring, but why would you choose live, virtual tutoring over in-person tutoring for your child with special needs? I’m going to share a few benefits of live, virtual tutoring and allow you to see how awesome technology can be.
• Safety and convenience
• There is no commute that can potentially take up time in your day. You are saving time and money in your busy day.
• You and your child are safe in your own environment.
• Students can choose where they want to sit for their live, virtual sessions.
• Parents can hear what is being taught and can have peace of mind knowing their child is learning safely.
• There is flexibility in scheduling when no one has to commute. That means whatever time works for you as a family is the time you get to choose.
• The computer or iPad is used in live, virtual instruction. Kids love technology and know how to use it.
• Instead of only pencil/paper tasks, they can use the keyboard when writing. This reduces anxiety and allows the child to learn in a stress-free session.
• Lessons center around technology, therefore, pictures and digital animations can be incorporated into the lesson for a fun and exciting session.
• Handpicked credentialed tutors
• Instead of only having options for a tutor near your house, you can choose from a variety of experienced and credentialed tutors virtually.
• Parents never have to choose convenience over quality.
• Price never increases for this type of expertise.
• Price never increases due to child’s disability or severity of disability.