An Intensive Tutoring Program is a program in which an assessor and parent collaborate to develop a plan of action, get a baseline and implement that plan to see the progression. Only our Intensive Tutoring Programs are eligible for our money-back guarantee.
A Tutoring Service is when a parent just wants a month or two of tutoring services to work on opportunities for development, but they don’t want to commit to a specific period of time or a program. Not eligible for our money-back guarantee.
Tutoring Session Highlights
- Tutoring session are $1 a minute with with no up-charge for disability.
- The duration of each session starts at 30 minutes but can vary, depending upon the needs of the child. Typical sessions range from 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes.
- Payment for services is in advance.
- You can cancel anytime with no financial obligation.
- The initial assessment for placement is free.
- Each session is a collaboration between the parents and Dr Ginger Pillitteri.